These rules are to clarify the various responsibilities of community members on forum.lovemysurface.net. They are reviewed regularly and my be changed at any time by the owners of this forum. By creating an account, you are agreeing to be bound by these roles and guidelines.
This is a privately owned forum and your permission to utilize it, is extended and can be retracted at will for any reason by the owners of forum.lovemysurface.net.
By using this forum you agree to DO the following:
- Be a good forum member – the golden rule applies.
- Be courteous to others.
- Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion. One thread posted in multiple forums (cross-posting) is subject to deletion of all threads.
By using this forum, you agree to NOT DO any of the following:
- Attempt to bypass the intended functionality of this forum (don’t try to hack it).
- Flame or insult other members.
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.).
- Derail a thread’s topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam or re-post closed, modified, or deleted content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum.
- Promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. The exception to this rule is if another member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product and mentioning or recommending your company or product is a VALID response to the thread.
- Openly argue with a moderator.
- Promoting other Surface related forums, (and most other sites with forums), in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted.
- Do not fundraise in the forum without prior permission from the owners on forum.lovemysurface.net
By using this forum, you agree to not post any topics or replies containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else considered “not safe for work”.
- Threats of violence or harassment.
- Posted copyrighted material such as magazine scans.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals.
- Racism, sexism, or discrimination.
- Abusive language directed at a individual or group. (i.e. “You’re an ass” is not allowed but, “whomever designed this is an ass” is allowed. Use common sense.)
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads.
- Discussions about the Kardashians.
Duty To Report Posts to Moderators
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post or item by using the “Report” item on the topic’s menu.
Banning (The Ban Hammer)
Offenders of the above rules and guidelines may be banned from the forum at any time. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion. There will be no appeal process.
If banned, your account will be deleted and any posts made by that account will be removed. You will be notified via email that your account has been banned and, at the discretion of the owners of forum.lovemysurface.net, the reason why the ban has occurred.