Charge port problem?

Home Surface 3 Charge port problem?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Emma Gray Emma Gray 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Emma Gray
    Emma Gray
    Participant

Hi all. I think i have a problem with my Surgace Pro 3 charging port. Why? Well the battery dign flashed up the other night just as i was finishing up so i put it on charge and left it to sleep. It charged for about an hour and then i switched the charger off. In the morning when i turned my pro back on the battery signed flashed up again so i put the charger back on, used the laptop briefly and left it on charge however when i went back to it it was dead as a dodo and i have not been able to turn it on since. Been through all the steps to revive it. Held the on/off down etc then went through all the same steps with micro soft customer service but nothing. I noticed the charge light intermintently flashed when it is on charge so i have i went to pc world and tried another charger briefly. It still didnt work but i noticed the liggt did not flash on the display pro i was using the charge of. I M out of warrantee so all micro soft offered was for me to pay 400 quid for a replacement which i am not prepared to do. Any advice please?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.