New Man (potential owner)

Home Member Introductions New Man (potential owner)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean McMahuna Sean McMahuna 1 year ago.

• Author
    Peter Beauchamp
    Retired_Pete
    Participant

Hello All

Retired guy thinking of treating myself to a surface pro so currently trying to do my home work and confess to being somewhat worried by the myriad of issues people seem to have.

Peter

Admin
      admin
      Keymaster

I personally wouldn’t get that in the way of making your decision. Although there are many posts on issues, the % of people experiencing this is very very small. In my case, I had zero issues since the purchase of the Surface Pro 4.

Sean McMahuna
        Sean McMahuna
        Participant

I bought a low end Surface Pro 4 (Intel core m3). incl keyboard for US$ 1,000.Gave my wife my iPad Air 1. Although I had to learn Win 10 Pro (versus Win 7 HomePro, which I was very happy with, on my old PC and notebook), overall, I am extremely impressed with the ease of use of the Surface.
          PRO’s: fab. screen quality. apps work just fine. Dual system (tablet/laptop) works seamlessly. same for the clip on keyboard (a delight to use) solid construction. NEGATIVES; battery runs down fast. check to make sure the apps you want are available for windows 10. good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.