Solid state hard disk bad sectors

Home Surface Pro 3 Solid state hard disk bad sectors

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Emmanuel Chryssagis Emmanuel Chryssagis 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Emmanuel Chryssagis
    Emmanuel Chryssagis
    Participant

Hello everybody

I have a surface pro 3 with 250GB solid state HD. The last few months nearly every 15-20 days Windows 10 task bar menu is freezing. Every time I am recovering from a copy of my system image disk I made ones. Every time I am selecting the process which is formatting the HD and it is working perfectly for 15-20 days. The first time I had the problem I send it to Microsoft in Germany and they send it back with the comment that is ok. But it was just an on purpose lie in order to finish my warranty. Next time the problem was out of warranty and they ask me to pay for another surface!!!! Good on you Microsoft.
      Now I am planning to cut the back cover in order to replace the HD on my own, because it is silly to pay more money 13 months after purchase……
      From a small search in the internet I found out that SAMSUNG MZMTE256HMHP-OOOMV hard disk is a buggy and I am sure that Microsoft knows about it from the beginning……
      I assume that you don’t have to suggest anything else……

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.