Surface: Book Performance Base or Studio?

Home Surface Book Surface: Book Performance Base or Studio?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Lee Fisk Lee Fisk 9 months ago.

• Author
    Lee Fisk
    Lee Fisk
    Participant

After having a first generation Pro (plus a slightly newer 15.6 Acer) I finally decided to bight the bullet and buy a newer computer. When the first Surface was released I was immediately struck by the tool and couldn’t help but buy one. I really liked the SB w/ PB but at the store I really fell for the Studio especially its screen. Well I was pretty convinced that I want to stay with the 16/512 Book with PB but the Studio keeps calling me. To make things worse, I recently got an old copy of Photoshop CS6 and on the small screen the icons are so small a standard resolution setting they are unusable. I guess the Photoshop shown on the Book’s eyewash must the CC version.

I was seriously considering whether or not I should return the unit for the Studio or hold on and try it with a 27 inch monitor. I’ve got 25 days less about a week to make a decision. For some reason the Studio strikes me as potentially having birthing pains and perhaps the Book with PB is a better bet until the Studio goes to a new processor and is in at least it’s second iteration.

Anyone else dealing with the same conundrum? I’d love to hear what others have decided.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.