Surface Pro 3 Color Calibration

Home Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 3 Color Calibration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Gradget Chick Gradget Chick 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Jeandre De Beer
    Jeandre de Beer
    Participant

Hi All

I just purchased a Surface Pro 3 for $450 brand new – but I immediately noticed that the screen has got a yellow tint to it. I then struggled for a long time to get the intel manager installed and I have calibrated the screen and it looks much better.

The yellow tint is almost gone – except for almost complete white screens. Does any one have a profile setting they can share that will make the white background look bright white?

Mine still looks a bit off white – cream color and it is really bugging me. I have sold my iPad air and I can see a huge difference in color between these two units – but on the reviews it says that the SP3 has one of the best screens available.

Thanks for your assistance.

Gradget Chick
      Gradget Chick
      Participant

If you got a SP3 now, I doubt very much it is a brand new unit, since they stopped making them quite a while ago.
        Anyway, the yellow tint is a manufacturing defect. So, you will need to get an exchange (if your unit is still under warranty). There have been lots of reports of this problem.

Gadget Chick

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.