Surface pro 3 doesnt turn on

Home Surface Pro 3 Surface pro 3 doesnt turn on

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Natalia Natalia 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Natalia
    Natalia
    Participant

Hello,
      my Surface woundnt turn on. I used it in the morning and put it to sleep. Battery was fully chrged. I tried to turn it on an hour later, but it woulndt turn on.
      Charger seems to be working fine. it’s been 2 days since my SUrface stopped turning on.
      I tried to start it by pressing the power btn+volumeUp btn for 15 sec and by holding the power btn for 30 sec(with/without power cable; with/without the keyboard).
      The screen doesnt light up at all, but I noticed that the Caps Lock key light flickes once every 10 sec when I am holding the restart buttons. Help!

SImilar situation happened before, about 8 month ago when I was in Europe (220V), my Surface wouldnt turn on; I left it alone for 24 hours and it started working by pressing Power Btn + Volume Up.

Never happened when I was in North America.

This time, I am also trveling in Europe and also charging on 220V. I am not sure if that is related. Coincidence?

Any thoughts guys?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.